Suffolk's Loveliest Fabric Shop
32 St Peters Street, Ipswich, Suffolk
Tel 01473 210636
FREE UK POSTAGE
Updated 26th May 2016
1. Once paid for, a booking will be confirmed within three working days. If space is not available, a full refund will be offered or a transfer to a similar course. After your booking has been confirmed, the following cancellation charges apply:
Should you need to cancel a course, notification should be made in writing to email@example.com
2. No refund or credit is given for classes not attended, unless agreed prior to the course commencing.
3. Bookings can be freely transferred to another person for the same course, so you are welcome to send someone else in your place. A booking may be transferred to another person at any time prior to the start of the course. After your course commences, a booking cannot be transferred to another person unless pre agreed with Crafty Baba in writing.
4. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided as these will be used for all correspondence.
5. Occasionally we may have to cancel or postpone a class or workshop due to unavoidable circumstances or if a course is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds.
6. If you are unhappy with your course or the tutor, please notify us as soon as possible and we will make every effort to rectify the situation. You are asked to contact us within seven days of the end of the course.
7. A booking, once confirmed, may not be transferred to another date or course without the permission of Crafty Baba and subject to the cancellation deadlines shown above. We will do our best to accommodate requests but cannot guarantee they will be met.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Gift vouchers will be mailed to you or a specified recipient upon receipt of cleared payment.
2. Gift vouchers can be redeemed by either emailing or telephoning us to select the course of choice. It will be necessary to give the gift voucher code when doing this.
3. Our Booking Terms and Conditions will apply to all bookings made with a gift voucher. In the event of cancellation by us, a replacement gift voucher will be issued instead of a cheque.
4. Gift vouchers are not refundable but are transferable to another person.
5. Vouchers may also be used for fabric and haberdashery sales on presentation of the original voucher or voucher code.
6. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided, as these will be used for all correspondence.
All purchases are sold in adherence with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014. If you are in any way unhappy with your purchase, just return it to us within 14 days to the following address and we will issue a refund. Crafty Baba, 32 St Peters Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1XB, UK. You are welcome to also contact us on 01473 210636 if you have any concerns about your product, class or voucher.